More than a great test.
A healthcare partner too.
Answers that matter.
The Harmony prenatal test is backed by Roche.
- Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc., the creator of the Harmony test, started offering the test in 2012
- Ariosa Diagnostics joined Roche, a healthcare partner with a clinical mindset, in 2014
- The Harmony prenatal test is a Roche offering. It is backed by 120+ years of Roche dedication and service
- The test is supported by Roche’s strong technical support and responsible marketing
Roche in numbers
- A pioneer in healthcare for >120 years
- The frontrunner in personalized healthcare
- The global leader in cancer treatment for over 50 years
- The leading provider of in vitro diagnostics
- World’s number one biotech company with 17 biopharmaceuticals in the market
- Over 90,000 people working in more than 100 countries
Because when it comes to your baby’s health, trust is everything!
- Available in more than 100 countries1
- Used in more than 2 million pregnancies1
- Proven by more clinical evidence than any other test in the market2
- More accurate than traditional screening3
- Lower false positive rates than traditional screening3
- Data on file.
- Demonstrated by 72 peer-reviewed published studies using the Harmony prenatal test as of January 2021.
- Norton et al. New England J of Medicine. 2015; 372(17):1589-1597.